thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. thirteendegreesUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 243.60 KB (249448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 243.60 KB (249448
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.14.100504
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 11:31:51.710