You can find on this page details on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. Detailed information about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.32 MB (2437416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (463.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.30.061506
alone. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 08:08:04.863