thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. You can see more info on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which take 2.31 MB (2419072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.56 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (454.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.18.190655
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-19 00:07:09.437