thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Detailed information about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named thirteendegreesUninstall.exe and occupies 243.62 KB (249464 bytes).
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 243.62 KB (249464
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.15.000541
of thirteen degrees. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-17 01:19:02.357