You can find below details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. You can see more info related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. thirteen degrees's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.68 MB (2808168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.07.050351
only. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-07 08:40:13.163