This web page contains thorough information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More details about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2804072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (642.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.11.115913
of thirteen degrees. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees releases:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 15:21:04.263