You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. More information about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.25 MB (2363224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (455.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.27.080808
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-27 11:59:02.443