This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be read here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. thirteendegreesUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 243.62 KB (249464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They occupy 767.12 KB (785528
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.62 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.27.193436
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-14 18:20:37.103