This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more info on thirteen degrees. You can get more details on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.69 MB (2821544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (650.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.01.24.021418
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program offered by thirteen degrees. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-24 11:28:11.437