thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Check out here
where you can find out more on thirteen degrees. More information about the program thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.28.130359
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 07:55:11.013