This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. updatethirteendegrees.exe is the thirteen degrees's main executable file and it takes approximately 453.72 KB (464608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of thirteen degrees. They take an average of 696.23 KB (712944
bytes) on disk.
- updatethirteendegrees.exe (453.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.05.220230
alone. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-06 01:59:48.870