thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.22.011423
of thirteen degrees. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 04:45:08.300