thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. You can read more about about thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.22 KB (108768 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They take about 2.29 MB (2403112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (446.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.06.21.222735
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by thirteen degrees. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 01:35:01.507