This page contains thorough information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be found here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. thirteen degrees is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. thirteen degrees's main file takes about 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) and is named thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.29 MB (2399080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (444.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.06.27.052927
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-27 10:08:17.323