thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 2.68 MB (2808224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This info is about thirteen degrees version 2016.01.04.041305
alone. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees releases:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 14:11:44.657