This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more data about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2809280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.12.22.081311
alone. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 11:49:21.943