thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. Usually the thirteen degrees application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.67 MB (2795944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (638.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.01.30.221503
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-31 05:23:07.053