You can find on this page details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. You can read more about on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during setup. thirteen degrees's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteen degrees's primary file takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy an average of 2.63 MB (2755416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (646.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.02.090440
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-02 10:34:54.093