This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More information about thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 106.22 KB (108768 bytes).
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.86 MB (1948768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (449.72 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.06.20.152843
alone. You can find below a few links to other thirteen degrees releases:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-20 20:26:50.900