thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Open here
for more information on thirteen degrees. Detailed information about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2363224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (455.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.23.150910
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-23 16:44:19.290