You can find below details on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Open here
where you can get more info on thirteen degrees. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's web page. Usually the thirteen degrees application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. The program's main executable file is called utilthirteendegrees.exe and occupies 455.72 KB (466656 bytes).
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy an average of 698.22 KB (714976
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (455.72 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.10.092944
alone. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 12:10:10.180