You can find below details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Open here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more facts about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 2.66 MB (2790864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.64 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (635.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.26.101247
of thirteen degrees. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-26 15:29:35.930