thirteen degrees is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. More data about the program thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes close to 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2725744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.55 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (632.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.05.210310
only. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-06 00:58:34.280