This page contains complete information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. More information about the software thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.62 MB (2752424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (644.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.16.161553
of thirteen degrees. You can find below a few links to other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:37:51.317