thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More information about the application thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. thirteendegreesUninstall.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes circa 243.63 KB (249480 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 767.13 KB (785544
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2016.02.08.192702
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 01:54:21.357