thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more info about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteen degrees's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.05.030725
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall thirteen degrees you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\adicfcmfhclaeibjcddmlabnhcbapknn.crx
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\plugins\thirteendegrees.Recheck.dll
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\thirteendegrees.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\thirteendegrees.PurBrowseG.zip
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\bin\utilthirteendegrees.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegrees.ico
- C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\updatethirteendegrees.InstallState
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 11:10:11.100