This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More details about the software thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 241.89 KB (247696 bytes) and is named thirteendegreesUninstall.exe.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 241.89 KB (247696
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (241.89 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.13.080950
only. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 13:48:01.560