This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2967048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUn.exe (540.22 KB)
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (452.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.29.120603
alone. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling thirteen degrees we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\a272.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\a27264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\a27266bf3e.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-29 13:22:00.227