You can find on this page details on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more data about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegreesUninstall.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies about 241.92 KB (247728 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 241.92 KB (247728
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (241.92 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.06.23.193043
only. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by thirteen degrees's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegrees.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesBHO.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayName
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-24 06:11:34.947