thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more details about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies close to 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 2.31 MB (2426224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.55 KB)
- updatethirteendegrees.exe (462.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (453.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.16.203837
alone. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 08:40:12.967