thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Open here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 123.22 KB (126176 bytes) on disk and is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.10 MB (2197376
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (455.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.08.30.080641
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 16:34:37.457