You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More info about thirteen degrees can be read here
. More information about the app thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They take 2.66 MB (2790792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (635.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2016.04.19.160524
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-19 16:30:53.277