thirteen degrees is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) on disk and is labeled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.29 MB (2406208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (448.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.09.132958
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-09 17:02:26.253