This info is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Further information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. More data about the application thirteen degrees can be found at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.87 MB (1958000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (459.72 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.28.050515
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application offered by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 08:35:24.833