This web page contains thorough information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They take about 2.30 MB (2414936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (452.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.03.031529
of thirteen degrees. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:22:42.567