This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. Go over here
for more information on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more details about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They take 2.31 MB (2423128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (456.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This data is about thirteen degrees version 2015.08.15.070455
alone. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling thirteen degrees we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by thirteen degrees when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegrees.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\updatethirteendegrees.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\updatethirteendegrees.InstallState
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\Publisher
thirteen degrees is a program offered by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-15 10:50:25.200