You can find below details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Additional info about thirteen degrees can be seen here
. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more information about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's main executable file and it takes around 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 2.77 MB (2903056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUn.exe (545.22 KB)
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (446.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.10.09.071703
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by thirteen degrees. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-10 06:40:14.113