This page contains complete information on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 106.93 KB (109496 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees is composed of the following executables which take 2.65 MB (2781304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (631.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.93 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.28 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.07.31.132157
alone. You can find below info on other releases of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees application will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 16:59:33.693