thirteen degrees is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be found here
. Further information about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They take 2.31 MB (2422600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (456.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.29.132846
of thirteen degrees. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program released by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. After you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-30 12:51:51.850