You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be read here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. thirteen degrees's primary file takes around 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) and its name is thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.31 MB (2422616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (456.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.16.063056
of thirteen degrees. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select thirteen degrees in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 10:47:11.837