This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. More details about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. utilthirteendegrees.exe is the thirteen degrees's main executable file and it takes close to 635.72 KB (650976 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 879.32 KB (900424
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (635.72 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.12.18.141228
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by the software company thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-18 17:30:20.640