This web page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. You can find out more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall thirteen degrees by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. thirteen degrees's main file takes around 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) and is named thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They take about 2.29 MB (2406208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (448.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.07.04.032927
only. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 06:42:18.937