thirteen degrees is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. Go over here
where you can get more info on thirteen degrees. Click on http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
to get more facts about thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. thirteendegreesUninstall.exe is the thirteen degrees's main executable file and it takes approximately 243.56 KB (249408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 767.06 KB (785472
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.56 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.01.15.221407
alone. You can find below info on other versions of thirteen degrees:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application released by the software company thirteen degrees. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. When you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-18 11:24:56.257