This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be found here
. You can get more details on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.31 MB (2424664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (457.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.24.103147
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove thirteen degrees from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\d521.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\d52164.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\Publisher
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:14:54.283