This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More data about thirteen degrees can be found here
. You can get more details on thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.31 MB (2424664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (457.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.07.24.103147
alone. For more thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove thirteen degrees from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\d521.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\THIRTEEN DEGREES\bin\d52164.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees\Publisher
thirteen degrees is an application released by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. When you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the application is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:14:54.283