You can find on this page details on how to remove thirteen degrees for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your computerthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be seen here
. You can see more info about thirteen degrees at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 106.22 KB (108768 bytes) on disk and is called thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in thirteen degrees. They take 2.25 MB (2356560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (451.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse.exe (289.72 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.07.20.103123
alone. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove thirteen degrees from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 14:20:39.020