You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall thirteen degrees for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. You can read more on thirteen degrees or check for application updates here
. Further information about thirteen degrees can be seen at http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
. Usually the thirteen degrees program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees folder, depending on the user's option during install. thirteen degrees's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named utilthirteendegrees.exe and occupies 631.22 KB (646368 bytes).
The executables below are part of thirteen degrees. They occupy an average of 874.84 KB (895840
bytes) on disk.
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (631.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.02.02.131452
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete thirteen degrees with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees application will be found very quickly. When you click thirteen degrees in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After uninstalling thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 13:33:59.173