thirteen degrees is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Check out here
for more information on thirteen degrees. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. thirteen degrees is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall thirteen degrees. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the thirteen degrees's primary executable file and it occupies circa 123.22 KB (126176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside thirteen degrees. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2323064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (460.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.09.01.060330
only. Click on the links below for other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete thirteen degrees from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-01 07:35:03.937