This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your systemthirteen degrees
. More information on thirteen degrees can be found here
. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk.
thirteen degrees contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.69 MB (2817424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (648.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current web page applies to thirteen degrees version 2015.12.20.011248
only. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application marketed by the software company thirteen degrees. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase thirteen degrees from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it exists on your system the thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click thirteen degrees in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The publisher is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, we are not saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove thirteen degrees in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-20 02:16:01.917