thirteen degrees is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Open here
where you can read more on thirteen degrees. Please open http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove thirteen degrees. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes) on disk and is named thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in thirteen degrees. They occupy 2.30 MB (2412872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (451.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
This web page is about thirteen degrees version 2015.10.05.031531
only. You can find here a few links to other thirteen degrees versions:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees is an application by thirteen degrees. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase thirteen degrees from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thirteen degrees or simply click the Search feature and type in "thirteen degrees". If it is installed on your PC the thirteen degrees program will be found very quickly. After you select thirteen degrees in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding thirteen degrees, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The software company is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of thirteen degrees that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your PC, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove thirteen degrees supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 04:15:23.867