This page is about thirteen degrees for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PCthirteen degrees
. Check out here
where you can find out more on thirteen degrees. Please follow http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
if you want to read more on thirteen degrees on thirteen degrees's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for thirteen degrees is C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.72 KB (108256 bytes).
thirteen degrees is comprised of the following executables which take 2.69 MB (2820520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- thirteendegreesUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilthirteendegrees.exe (650.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.22 KB)
- thirteendegrees.expext.exe (112.72 KB)
- thirteendegrees.PurBrowse64.exe (345.22 KB)
The current page applies to thirteen degrees version 2016.01.19.101345
alone. For other thirteen degrees versions please click below:
...click to view all...
thirteen degrees has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall thirteen degrees:
The files below are left behind on your disk by thirteen degrees's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\bin\fb16.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\thirteen degrees
thirteen degrees is a program by thirteen degrees. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove thirteen degrees is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall thirteen degrees from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thirteen degrees or simply activate the Search field and type in "thirteen degrees". The thirteen degrees app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click thirteen degrees in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding thirteen degrees, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thirteen degrees:
- The web site of the program is: http://itsthirteendegrees.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thirteen degrees\thirteendegreesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove thirteen degrees.
8. After removing thirteen degrees, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong thirteen degrees which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing thirteen degrees with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees from your computer, nor are we saying that thirteen degrees by thirteen degrees is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall thirteen degrees supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-19 15:27:42.950